Welcome to Top 10 Tuesday!
This is a brand new weekly meme brought to you by Money $aving Michele, Tammilee Tips, Snaps of Our Life, Nap Time is My Time and Just 2 Sisters blogs! We are just a few blogging friends who want to have some fun and bring you some great information all in one spot!
You never know what you will find in the top 10 posts. Frugal tips, mom tricks, funny tales, jokes, photo tips, kids, green living, coupons, recipes and just plain old life! It’s bound to be a fun mishmash of interesting posts, you won’t want to miss! Stop back each week and see what top 10 things you can get into!
Top 10 Reasons I am Not Entering Your Giveaway
- You have CAPTCHA on your comments ~ Come on if you really want me to take the time to leave a meaningful comment, turn this off! You don’t need it, trust me.
- I have to leave a separate comment for each entry and there is 20 ways to enter…uuggh, that is too much work.
- I have to leave your page to fulfill an entry requirement. I like things simple, if I have to jump through hoops to enter, not for me.
- You want me to follow you, but I have to search up and down the page to find the follow spot. Nope, too much work.
- Your main entry is blogging about your giveaway or sharing on my sites. My sites are mine and I am not going to take the time to write about you just to enter a contest
- Your retweet option doesn’t tell me what to retweet. I don’t want to guess what your twitter handle is or decide what to type, you should have it available, if you want me to do it.
- You don’t say when the contest ends. I have seen people do this and then just end when they feel like it. Annoying, have a finish date and time and stick to it.
- You don’t email winners. I enter LOTS of contests, plus I work, I don’t have time to keep checking back for winner announcements.
- I am required to purchase something to enter. Nope that is not a contest, its a lottery. If you don’t have a license its illegal in USA.
- No pictures. If I can’t get a visual of the prize, I am probably not taking the time to enter.
Paul T/Pauline T says
Love this list because it is so true. It is so annoying especially when bloggers signed up for an event and closed the giveaway entry for that event earlier than the time frame stated on the rules and conditions.
shanon hyatt says
Thanks for sharing the “Top 10 Reasons I am Not Entering Your Giveaway” I am very new (3 months at the most) contester and I love the information anyone puts out there to educate me-I really like the rafflecopter giveaways-what you have to say makes a lot of sense.Thanks for sharing.
I hate the “you have to email me” one as well. What if I happen to be too busy to check all my normal blogs that day? And I work full-time, too. When I see that as a requirement, I don’t even enter it.