Easter Craft for Kids – Hand Print Lamb is a super quick and easy craft to do with kids of any age!! We made these over the weekend and all of the kids had a blast!! I saw the idea on another blog I follow , Baby Savers and knew it was easy enough and cute for my three to do it!! Plus they were able to practice tracing each others hands, making faces, gluing, and cutting!!
Don’t forget to pin this post Easter is March 31 this year!! Just put your mouse over the image and pin it to your boards!!
Easter Craft for Kids – Hand Print Lamb Supply list
- Black construction paper-we get ours at Dollar Tree
- Elmers Glue (Glue sticks didn’t work well)
- Cotton Balls
- Something to write with (We had a silver sharpie from a Rite Aid deal that made the lamb shiney but we did the hands with white crayon)
Hand Print Lamb Directions
- Trace hands
- With more then one kid remember to write the names before cutting
- Glue were the body is and stick with cotton balls
- Mark face and hoofs with marker
Guest post by Jenny from PennyPincherJenny