We are helping our blogger friend Chesco On The Cheap promote this giveaway! Our family has visited Sesame Place many times! See the review that they did below. At the end you can enter to win your own tickets to Sesame Place, too!!
Today Sesame Place welcomed all 6 of the Chesco On The Cheap Family to their park. Sesame Place is a Family Theme Park conveniently located in Langhorne, Pennyslvania, just 30 minutes from center city Philadelphia and 90 minutes from New York City. Sesame Place is the Nations only theme park based on the award winning tv program Sesame Street. Visit the more than 60 physical attractions, have a play date with the characters, make a splash in the water parks and soar on nearly 2 dozen rides.
We couldn’t have had a more beautiful day to review Sesame Place. It cost us $15 to park in general parking, $18 for preferred. VIP parking is available at $30 and it saves you from having to cross a busy Sesame Rd. Single day admission from 2yrs old and up is $57.99. Read on and after you see what you get for this price, you will find it well worth it!
Some Tips For Your Trip:
- Wear comfortable flip flops or easy on and off shoes. Shoe cubbies are located in front of every water attraction.
- The park is black top and warms up quickly. Come prepared and bring extra sunscreen! (The cafeterias are air conditioned)
- Sesame Place is family oriented and friendly. The employees were all very pleasant.
- From now until 6/29, enjoy $20 off a single, weekday admission. This is a huge savings and I would hurry for $37 admission! Check out other Ways to Save and Special Theme Park Offers.
- Sesame Place allows small coolers (10x12x12) in the park. They also allow guests to leave the park and come back. Picnic areas are available for those who choose not to eat in the park.
- I recommend weekday visits. We waited in line no more than 5 minutes.
- We got in line two times to get our picture taken with a character and were told no more pictures. I recommend asking the employees when a character will be available for pictures and find out where. *Bring your Camera!
As we were leaving the park I thought about the price. For every thing you get, I’d say it’s fair. You get wet and dry attractions, entertainment with a really neat Sesame Street parade and several shows, plus get pictures with the characters ALL DAY LONG! A Sesame Street Live show is less than that and the same price.
I asked the kids for their review on Sesame Place. My 8 year old loved the roller coaster. My 7 year old loved the lazy river and BOTH said there was nothing that could have been better. I felt like a kid again hearing the Sesame Street music throughout the park and enjoyed watching my kids faces light up with joy. In fact as I write this review I have Elmo’s World stuck in my head. Thank you for this opportunity Sesame Place, we all had an unforgettable time.
Sesame Place is giving one Chesco reader complimentary tickets to enjoy their park! Please thank Sesame Place for this awesome Giveaway!
Disclosure: We received one or more complimentary tickets in order to facilitate an honest review. All opinions are my own.