4 Ingredient Apple Slow Cooker Bread is as easy as it sounds and tastey!!! I found this recipe on Mom Royale‘s site and knew I had to try it!! This recipe really does call for only four ingredients and its so easy my seven year old did all of it!!
4 Ingredient Apple Slow Cooker Bread Recipe:
- 1 and 1/2 Cups of Bisquick
- 1/2 Cup of Milk
- 1 Cup of Apple Pie Filling
- 1 Egg
Directions for 4 Ingredient Apple Slow Cooker Bread:
- Spray your slow cooker with non stick spray
- In a bowl mix Bisquick, egg, and Milk together (this is a really thick mixture we used a fork)
- Add in Apple pie filling
- Pour and spread out evenly in the crock pot
- Cook for about an hour on high and check to see if you can insert a fork and have it come out clean like cake to see if its done.
We ate this as an evening snack with chocolate milk!! We are going to remake this with other things besides apple! The texture is amazing and the possibilities are endless!! I am shocked how well the bread came out in the crock pot!